http://www.legalbistro.com Need experienced vehicle accidents attorney Bagdad Florida.
If you are looking to legal assistance an attorney in Bagdad, Florida to handle your vehicle accidents, our video will help you to better understand how to choose the right law firm for your case.
In our video we show some statistics about Car Accidents: according to General Motor Vehicle Accidents Statistics (2009)
– 10.8 Million Motor Vehicle Accidents (U.S. Census)
– 35,900 Deaths (U.S. Census)
– 3.5 Million Non Fatal Injuries (National Safety Council)
– 18.4 Million Vehicles Involved (National Safety Council)
– 4.7 Billion Total Motor Vehicle Related Costs (National Safety Council)
– Every 10 seconds, someone in the United States is involved in a car accident (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — NHTSA)
Generally speaking, the Law of Negligence governs legal claims that arise from motor vehicle accidents.
The concept of negligence was developed under English Law and emerged as an independent cause of action in the 18th Century. Negligence is defined as “Conduct that falls below the standards of behavior established by law for the protection of others against unreasonable risk of harm”.
When operating a motor vehicle, you MUST “exercise reasonable care given the circumstances”, that means, be careful in driving yourself and watch out for the others.
Be sure to:
– Obey all signs and traffic signals.
– Signal when turning.
– Not to drive neither above nor below the posted speed limit.
– Be fully alert when operating a vehicle and surely don’t be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
– Take account for weather conditions to operate the vehicle safely.
– Avoid excessive lane changes.
– Not to use your mobile phone or other device to talk or text while driving.
Failure to exercise reasonable care could result in the negligent person being required to pay for damages (property damages and personal injuries)! Don’t forget that more tragic accidents occur, that have a lethal outcome for the unaware victims. So, please, drive safe in order not to take away someone’s life (yours included).
So if that was you who was hurt or your property was damaged – what must you (i.e. Plaintiff) be prepared to do when filing a lawsuit?
– Prove that the defendant was negligent
– Demonstrate that the negligence directly caused the accident
– Prove that the accident is what caused your injuries
How DO you prove this to the court?
– Retain a good attorney who will develop a theory of liability
– Obtain a copy of the police or accident report
– Witnesses are critical in proving your case
– An in-depth knowledge of the state traffic laws where the accident took place would be handy.
Need legal help? Find a local personal injury lawyer to assist you with your case on Legal Bistro. The service is 100% free for consumers and you remain anonymous throughout the entire process of finding the right lawyer. So what have you got to lose? Come and visit our site at http://www.legalbistro.com.
Visit our blog on http://blog.legalbistro.com/
See us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legalbistropage
See us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/blogLegalBistro
See us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=211696188&authType=name&authToken=FnxO&trk=wvmx-profile-title
See us on Google+: https://plus.google.com/104548476571730466746/posts
Watch our “Why Consumers Love legal Bistro” Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdeffI-LJXs
Watch our “Legal Bistro – How It Works” Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0rvFx-C66g
Video Rating: / 5