http://www.permanencyofwhiplash.com For Expert Advice on how to settle your own clam, click the link.
There are multiple things you can do within the first few days and weeks after an accident to protect your right to compensation should you want to file an injury claim. Except for filing a formal claim against a government entity, there is no single step that you absolutely must take to obtain a fair settlement. However, the more of the following suggestions you can follow, the more smoothly your claim process is likely to flow. Write down as much as you can about the accident itself, your injuries, and any other losses you’ve suffered as a result of the accident.
The information and techniques contained in this notebook have been accumulated by an attorney who represented hundreds of whiplash victims during his 35 year legal career. In addition, the author has presented the continuing legal education seminar, The Permanency of Whiplash, in twenty four states to thousands of personal injury lawyers, many of whom have shared their experiences, knowledge and techniques in achieving equitable settlements and verdicts for their injured clients. Those “nuggets” of wisdom which were successfully utilized in the author’s representation of whiplash victims are included in the Whiplash Case Management Notebook.
The Whiplash Case Management Guide was orginally designed for the general practitioner and the plaintiff personal injury attorney. It will help you through the entire representation process — from the initial client interview and evaluation of the case to post settlement / trial client relations. Whether the attorney has never represented a whiplash victim, or has handled dozens of such cases, he/she will find this volume an invaluable aid in the representation of the auto injured. There is perhaps no other area of personal injury law where the victim is handicapped not only by his/her injury and the public’s perception of the same, but also by the attorney’s lack of expertise in what many, including a majority of lawyers, regard as a minor case. Sixty percent (60%) of whiplash victims recover without residual problems. Who adequately and zealously represents the interests of the other forty percent (40%) of these victims? How does the plaintiff attorney recognize if his/her client is one of these unfortunate victims? The Whiplash Case Management Notebook will guide the attorney from the client evaluation process through settlement or trial.
The information presented in The Permanency of Whiplash CLE seminar is designed, in part, to educate the personal injury lawyer about the biomechanics and causation of injury, the healing process and the determination of permanency. The Whiplash Case Management Notebook was written in response to the “how to” questions posed by participants at The Permanency of Whiplash seminar. The seminar provides a foundation of understanding for the attorney and the notebook provides the practical nuts and bolts applications to better equip the attorney to represent whiplash victims.
The Permanency of Whiplash is a nationally presented Continuing Legal Education Seminar for attorneys. This four hour seminar covers the biomechanics and causation of injuries in low speed rear-end collisions and the practical application of this knowledge in settlement negotiations with insurance adjusters or the presentation of the facts at trial. It includes: the most current medical information gleaned from a review of over 2,000 medical journal articles; the results of current scientific testing for rear-end collisions; and, current data and statistics compiled by numerous state and federal agencies. This technical knowledge is coupled with the author’s experience in representing hundreds of whiplash victims to better equip plaintiff attorneys in representing their clients.
Video Rating: / 5
The fourth video of the undercover teachers union series showed a systemic problem of corruption within the teachers union that extended far beyond New York City. In the fourth video, Steve Wentz, the President of the United Teachers of Wichita admitted to physically assaulting children in the classroom and being protected by the union. In this video, he finally made a statement to a local Kansas news station about being caught on camera by undercover Project Veritas journalists.
Video Rating: / 5